Along with other members of ArbDB Chambers, I will be speaking at the Kuala Lumpur International Arbitration Week (“KLIAW 2017”) to be held at the Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration (“KLRCA”) from 15 – 17 May 2017.
KLIAW 2017 follows on from a similar highly successful event in 2015 which attracted almost 450 local and international ADR practitioners. Details of this year’s event can be found here: . Some highlights are: –
• The launch of KLRCA’s 2017 Arbitration Rules;
• Several interactive sessions on One Belt One Road;
• KLRCA’s annual Construction Industry Payment and Adjudication Act conference;
• An introduction to Dispute and Conflict Avoidance Boards; and
• Sessions focusing on Mediation, Islamic Arbitration and Investment Arbitration.
It will be a great honour to participate in this conference, which promises to be well organised, highly informative and interactive. The social events arranged by KLRCA are always of high quality and this year include a Gala Dinner.
Click here for a copy of the flyer.